"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm not one for New Years resolutions. As a matter of fact I get annoyed every year as the resolutioners all invade the gym for January and February, making parking a nightmare. But I need some motivation to get my act together, so here it goes.

1. Post a "picture of the day" to my blog daily. I stole this from my friend Hope's Blog and I love it.

2. Look better naked by 2014 by making small attainable changes to my diet or workout routine each month. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting photos (the scary "before" picture goes up tomorrow), and a wrap up of how each change I make changes my life. More on this tomorrow.

Last glutinous night of 2012 starts now! Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment