"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Month Two - Sweets

Last month the small change I made to lose weight was drinking nothing but water.

Here are the stats -

January 1: 182 pounds
February 1: 178 pounds

Drinking nothing but water was only difficult for me because I crave milk. Seriously no booze, coffee or pop is a breeze, but I need my milk. However, milk was not what I drank when I cheated in January. I drank a beer before a flight (I'm a very nervous flier), and I drank a few Gatorades when I had a 24 hour stomach bug.

A lot of people have asked if I will continue only drinking water. No. I will go back to drinking my cup of milk in the morning and will seriously limit drinking other high calorie beverages.

For February my small change is giving up sweets. Being pregnant gives me a major sweet tooth, so I am in the habit of eating desserts now. During the month of February I will not eat (or drink) any desserts/candy/chocolate/etc.

I'm already craving a brownie sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment