"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Friday, April 12, 2013

No School

It is currently raining cats and dogs. It is sort of cool to watch and listen to, but I wouldn't want to go out in it. I opened the front door so the kids could get a look at it this morning and Peter and I had the following conversation:

Peter - yay, no school today!

Me - what are you talking about? You still have school.

Peter - but there is bad weather.

Me - it is just rain, school is still open.

Peter - no fair! It rained so many times this year and I got to stay home. Why do I have to go today?

I want to send this post to the people who work at Fairfax County schools and have called off school several times this year with the threat of a snow storm that turned into rain. They are confusing my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment