"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pin-spired - Interchangeable Art Frames

Have I mentioned I love Pinterest?

All of my walls are now decorated with some idea I have found to organize my life, display pictures or in this case, show off my kids' artwork.

Here is the photo I "pinned" - focus on the three frames in the upper right --->

Empty frames with clothes pins hot glued to the top, then spray painted a fun color.  Super easy (not to mention cute) interchangeable art frames!

I used a few frames I already had and wasn't using, and some other cheap ones from the Dollar Tree, thrift stores and Michaels.  All frames were 8"x10" or bigger.  I tried to position some horizontal and some vertical of each size to accommodate all different art sizes, and I used three colors of spray paint (red, purple and green).

Here is our new art gallery:





No comments:

Post a Comment