"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baby Imp

I was a somewhat difficult child (from what I've been told). My first trip to the principals office was in kindergarten.

At story time we were supposed to sit on the carpet. I would purposely sit with one butt cheek on the carpet and one on the hard floor. Just to push the limits. After a while my teacher, Ms. Bundy, wanted to crack and that's how I ended up in the principals office.

I wish I had Ms. Bundy's phone number so I could let her know I am getting paid back on a daily basis. Apparently, being an imp is passed down in DNA.

This morning I stopped at Wendy's for drinks because I forgot our water bottles at home. I handed Campbell her drink which she did far more playing with than drinking.

Me - Campbell, if you aren't going to drink it give it back, drinks aren't for playing.

Campbell - I'm thirsty.

Me - If you take the straw out, I'm taking the drink.

Campbell - This straw?

Then she proceeded to pull her straw ALMOST out of the cup then push it back down over and over and over and over. Each time saying - Take out the straw. Nooooooo.

Ms. Bundy, if you are reading this, I apologize!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jillian! As if you'd have time to do this...but just in case you want to play along, I posted your blog link on mine for a Liebster Award http://southerninflorida.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete