"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Tonight I took my oldest (and youngest) to the Caps game (yay - hockey's back; boo - the Caps suck).

Before the game I asked Peter what he was going to get for dinner at the game.

Peter - what are my choices?

Me - burger, pretzel, hot dog, chicken and French fries, chicken sandwich or chili.


Peter - chicken and French fries. I'll be right back.

(He leaves and comes back 10 minutes later with a picture he had drawn)

Peter - here's my order in case you forget.

Me - why would I forget?

Peter - you have a lot of kids, so sometimes your brain forgets to work.

Needless to say he got his chicken and French fries.



No comments:

Post a Comment