"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Friday, January 25, 2013

Sneaky

This morning Peter got down stairs for breakfast two minutes before me.

When I came down the first thing I saw was the step stool from the bathroom sitting next to the shelf we have in our entry way. A shelf which just happens to have a jar of candy sitting on top of it.

As I rounded the corner I found Peter hiding under the dining room table.

Me - Peter, are you eating chocolate?

Peter - how do you do that? Did the eyes in the back of your head come downstairs and see me?

This is one of those moments where I struggle with what to do. Teach him how to be a better sneak, or maintain his belief in my super powers? Tough call. For now I think I will keep my super hero status.



No comments:

Post a Comment