"Do you wanna know what its like to have a fourth [child]? Just imagine you're drowning, and then someone hands you a baby... I haven't slept in 7 years." - Jim Gaffigan

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And This Is Why I Married My Husband

I had over 5,000 hits on my blog today.

Wowza! Many friends and friends of friends shared my post about the boys and I am happy to say that I was met with not a single bad comment. That actually shocked me. I know there are people in my life who disagree with the way I feel.

Thankfully, my husband isn't one of them.

I had him proof read my post about the boys to make sure he was ok with everything I wrote. He came back to me with a small grammar edit and tons of praise. He said that our kids were blessed to have me as a mother and that the message was an important one.

Then he said "I just want the values we instill in our kids about marriage to be about being loyal and faithful to one person. Not the sex or color of that person."

And then I wanted to marry him all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment